Thursday, March 8, 2012

My First Fan Photos

About 10 months ago, I received an order for 5 Strawberry Felt Pillows from a very nice lady in Texas.  She told me that she planned to use them to decorate her baby shower, and then, her nursery.  What a cute idea, right?  This was one of my favorite orders I have ever had.  She was SO excited to have found something that fit her need so perfectly - that made me really happy and eager to please!  She told me that she would send photos of the pillows when they were strung up and around her nursery, but until the other day, I hadn't heard from her.  I'm so delighted that she thought of sending these amazingly adorable photos to me after quite a few months!  They really made my day!
strawberry felt pillow

strawberry pillow etsy

These photos were taken by Brandon Kidd Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment